2022 California All State Music Educator Conference
CONFERENCE ATTENDEE, PRESENTER and EXHIBITOR ACCOMMODATIONS
February 16-20, 2022
As CASMEC has grown, so has Fresno, and we are excited to share with you all that Fresno has to offer!
There are a limited number of rooms available downtown at the DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center (across the street from FCEC).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A RESERVATION:
- Before beginning, either create a New Account, or, if you have been to this event in the past, click the Login tab and login with your email and password (there is an option for reseting your password if you have forgotten it).
- Click Home and find your Event from the list. Click Hotels.
- Scroll down and review the hotel selections. Once you find one that is the best fit for your needs, click Book Now.
- Select the room type, check-in and check-out dates, number of rooms (they will appear) and adjust the number of guests per room then click Book Now. (if you are reserving for someone else, please enter their name in the spot next to the Book Now Button.)
- On the next page click the box to Agree with Terms and Conditions. Click Finalize.
- Enter your Billing information and click Finalize.
- Hotels do not receive the reservations from this online housing bureau until two weeks prior to arrival. (If you call the hotel to “check on your reservation” they will not have record of it until then).
- We have a great working relationship with these hotels and use them on a regular basis. This relationship ensures they will go the extra mile for you and your team. If you have a different hotel you would like to work with, please contact us and we will work with you to discuss this further.
- If you need an invoice from the hotel, please contact Jaxie @ firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please be advised that due to COVID-19 some services and hotel policies may have changed in order to follow CDC guidelines and to keep guests safe and comfortable. The hotel representatives will provide you with any updates and current policies.
Rates shown do not include tax (12% - Fresno, 10% Clovis, +2.0% Tourism Assessment)